Going, going, gone!




After Family Kitchen Friday night, we headed up to B'ham for another round of house painting. The weather wasn't very cooperative, and so we painted in between squalls. All of the yellow is now on the house, the doors are completed, and just some painting on the window frames remains. (and the garage and the fence and the way upper trim!) Saturday morning I took a tumble off of the step ladder, landed on my rear, banged my head, and now I am gimping around a bit. Fortunately, nothing is broken--just my pride! I must remember to always back down the ladder. Hard lesson to learn!


I tried to get some shots of Theo, but now that he is walking, it is a magical feat to catch him when he is standing still! I now understand why Andy post's so much video--that child is never still!!


1 comment:

SL said...

that "American Gothic" picture turned out great! I can't believe we're all smiling at the same time. Thanks again for all that you do to help us. We really appreciate it.
Love,
Sarah* (and Theo and Andy, too!)