Christmas Count Down



I love Christmas. Family, friends, the food, the sights and sounds, Santa, the warmth and cheer that is all around us at this wonderful time of the year. I'm so thankful for all our family, and our extended family. God gave us Jesus, such a glorious gift , and because of that gift, I love the way it joins us all together .
I'm always looking for a new experience at Christmas. I love building memories for my kids and especially for my Grandkids. My next few posts will be about our family and how we celebrate this special time of the year.
Sunday afternoon, we took a trip up North and went to visit one of Santa's Reindeer! Cupid posed with us for a very nice family portrait. She is the one in the front with Ashley. Ashley has never been a good smiler when it comes to pictures. We have to really work to coax one out of her sometimes. As you can see, she was full of smiles this time! She got to be the special Cupid holder, and it just made her day.



No comments: