Uncle Daniel & Penny

We made a day trip up to B'ham on Saturday just to say hi! and check in on the Lewis family, since the 25th is Sarah's 29th Birthday. Uncle Daniel and Miss Penny got to meet, she sure has grown since January!



We went to the park for some swinging and to the game shop to look for some treasures. Back at the house, Theo intertained us with his guitar and his silly antics. It was a quick trip, but a fun time! Sarah and I got to have a bit of alone time, so we checked out a local resale shop and the baby shop (we always seem to end up there!).



It's always fun to see your family. I'm just always surprised at how quickly they change and grow. I think I can hear that aligator again! Tic..tic..tic.


1 comment:

SL said...

I love that picture of you and Penelope. You are so photogenic!!

Sarah*