Zoo Review

Lots of fine days at the Zoo.


Looking in on Timon!



Baby birds?


Learning about the tawny frogmouth.
Several trips were made this summer to Point Defiance Zoo. It is one of my favorite places to visit. They have been doing a lot of remodeling the last couple years, and most of the new exibits are now open. Mark and I went a couple of times with my friend Jean and her granddaughters. There was a fun trip with Deryck and Ashley, and when Jenn was here, Mark, Sherm and I met her and Sarah and the kids at the zoo for an afternoon of fun. I love the open space, all the sunshine, and what's not to like about a ride on the carousel? It was Theo's first, and he was not impressed!
Watching the Walrus was fasinating.
Our visit also included a trip to the Wildlife Theater, it is always a favorite and the eagle is always so photogenic.
Sliding is always fun!

No comments: