The Transformation is Complete??? For Now!





So Sarah tells me that I need to get my blog caught up, and she is totally right! So, here are the last of the yard make-over pictures. For Sherm's birthday, he wanted sod--weird right? But look at the results! After 18 years of working, changing, planting, moving plants, moving plants again, it is finally finished. Of course, it will need taking care of and probably more planting and moving and stuff, but now it is great! I love sitting out on the patio and reading and sipping tea. That isn't happening right now! I don't like to sit out there in my raincoat!!! But wait until spring!

2 comments:

Big Sister said...

So any pics of the plant I got Dad for his birthday? Is it still alive? The yard looks wonderful!

SL said...

Wow! I can't wait to see it all in person (and in the sunshine). We miss you. Just another couple of weeks.